Please read our rules and regulations below:
1. All children MUST wear a cap, takkies and bring a water bottle
2. Should lessons be missed due to illness, catch up lesson opportunities will provided, however catch ups must be attended within a month of a lesson missed.
3. Should lessons be missed because you or your child is on holiday these lessons will NOT be made up
4. If we should cancel lessons for any reason, we will endeavor to make these lessons up.
5. We reserve the right to cancel tennis lessons in the event of a storm accompanied by severe lightning, in the interest of safety.
6. Please let your coach know by sms if you will not be attending lessons for any reason at least 4 hours before.
7. One full month’s written notice or one month’s fee in lieu of notice must be submitted before terminating lessons.
8. All fees are due prior to the lesson, or on the 1st of each month for Junior lessons and packages
9. All lesson packages and classes must be attended within a month, otherwise you will forfeit the lesson.